America and other western nations are often targeted by terrorists and other groups, and they are often funded by insurance fraud. Insurance fraud can be a lucrative way for terrorists to fund their operations, and it’s also a way to commit insurance fraud against other people. For example, a terrorist organization may purchase a policy on the life of a westerner and then, in order to fund their jihad, commit insurance fraud by killing the individual for a large sum of money. Another example is when a terrorist organization kidnaps an affluent person and then buys life insurance on the victim, and then commits insurance fraud by killing the victim for a large sum of money.
In 2012, a group of conspiracy theorists analyzed the 911 evidence and concluded that the government had planned the attacks in an attempt to justify the invasion of Iraq, and that many people died because of this lie. There is no doubt that Islamic terrorists committed the 911 terrorist attacks. However, there is ongoing debate among conspiracy theorists about why the government lied about the events of 911. Despite this, it’s important for us to remember that the 911 terrorist attacks were horrific and that there are no good people on either side of the debate.
September 11, 2001 is a day that will live in infamy. On that fateful day, 19 terrorists hijacked four passenger jets and turned them into missiles, killing nearly 3,000 people. Among the casualties were 246 workers from 64 different corporations, whose deaths have been largely forgotten in the wake of the tragedy. There are many conspiracy theories about the 911 terrorist attacks. However, there is no credible evidence that any US government agency deliberately planned or perpetrated the attacks. Moreover, there is no evidence that any government agency collected insurance money for the attacks.
9/11 Insurance Compensation Report PDF
Companies That Collected On The The WTC Terrorist Attacks
According to the FBI, since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, there have been more than 16,000 cases of insurance fraud related to terrorism. The majority of these cases involve the theft of insurance money, which is then used to fund terrorist activities.
There is a well-known issue of life insurance fraud that is committed by terrorist organizations. One of the most common examples of this is when a terrorist organization recruits a young man or woman to commit a terrorist act. They will not only pay for the education, but they will also use that person’s life insurance to fund the cause. This way, when the terrorist is killed, the terrorist organization will be paid, and those who helped fund the cause will be free from fear of retribution.
Several companies collected insurance money for the 9/11 attacks, but later committed insurance fraud to conceal their actions. These companies included:
• American International Group (AIG)
• American Re-Insurance Company (ARICO)
• AIG Property & Casualty Company (AIG PC)
• American International Re-Insurance Co. (AIGR)
• AIG Life Insurance (AIG L)
• AIG Indemnity Company (AIG I)
• American International Special Risk Insurance Company (AISRICO)
• AIG Life Insurance Company (AIG L)
• American Home Assurance Company (AHAC)
• American International Insurance Company
America and other western nations are often targeted by terrorists and other groups, and they are often funded by insurance fraud. Insurance fraud can be a lucrative way for terrorists to fund their operations, and it’s also a way to commit insurance fraud against other people. For example, a terrorist organization may purchase a policy on the life of a westerner and then, in order to fund their jihad, commit insurance fraud by killing the individual for a large sum of money.
World Trade Center One Corporations Lost
World Center Two Corporations Lost
World Trade Center Seven Corporations Lost
How Terrorist Organizations Use American Muslims
American Muslims groups are deliberately used by terrorist organizations as a cover for committing insurance fraud. Insurance fraud is a complex issue. It’s illegal and should be discouraged as insurance companies are already required to pay out claims. However, the problem is that these companies have no way of knowing who they are actually insuring. In fact, the companies set their own rules about who can get insurance, and this can lead to companies paying out claims for people who aren’t actually insured in the first place. For this reason, some terrorist organizations deliberately use American Muslims groups to help them commit insurance fraud. For example, if a terrorist-organization wants to set up a fake car accident using a Muslim victim and then collect on the victim’s insurance, they make sure that the victim has a valid American Muslim group identity, and a valid insurance policy.
Some terrorist organizations use life insurance fraud in order to collect insurance money for the purpose of funding jihad. Insurance fraud is typically committed by a group of people who are aware of a particular event that will result in a large payout from a life insurance policy. Although the US government and police have foiled several terrorist plots over the past few years, it’s still very possible to commit insurance fraud. This is because most insurance companies have lax policies that allow for this type of fraud. In fact, the FBI has found that insurance fraud costs the US $100 billion a year.
WTC One and Two Repair Corporations
1. Raytheon – Raytheon was one of the first companies to receive $640 million in federal contracts for the construction of the security fence and other surveillance technology in the aftermath of the 911 attacks.
2. Northrop Grumman – Northrop Grumman was awarded $1.3 billion in contracts to provide advanced technology for the security fence.
3. Boeing – Boeing was awarded $5.2 billion in contracts to provide the aircraft that transported the 19 terrorists who carried out the 911 attacks.
4. Lockheed – Lockheed was awarded $1.3 billion in government contracts to supply advanced technology for the security fence.
It is widely believed that 9/11 was an inside job, and that the US government and the US military carried out this inside job to justify the invasion of Iraq. Some sources claim that the US government and its co-conspirators collected insurance money for the attacks, and then committed insurance fraud by inflating the number of dead and injured in the attacks.
Some conspiracy theorists have pointed to the fact that most of the companies that were awarded government contracts for the construction of the security fence and other surveillance technology had a large number of shares in the World Trade Center.
The Terrorist Attacks
On September 11, 2001, Islamic terrorists crashed two planes into the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, killing thousands of people. The official story about the cause of the attacks is that 19 Arab terrorists from the Al Qaeda militant group hijacked the planes and used them to crash them into the twin towers of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and the government lied about the cause of the attacks.
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the worst terrorist attack in history. They claimed the lives of nearly 3000 people, including many Americans. The attacks were masterminded by Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda, an Islamic terrorist group. They had been planning the attack for 9 years already, and they were funded by the government of Saudi Arabia. However, the US government has for years been lying about the attacks, and many people believe that the government was involved in the attacks.
911 Conspiracy Theories
American Muslims organizations are highly influential in American politics, so terrorist organizations use them to create terror attacks. When the 9/11 Commission was investigating the terrorist attacks, it found that the terrorist organizations used two key tactics:
1) They gave money to the American Muslims groups, and
2) They encouraged the American Muslims to create and spread false information to discredit the government, so that the American Muslims would be blamed for the attacks.
There are many ways in which terror organizations use American Muslims organizations to create terror attacks. These organizations often target vulnerable target groups, such as school children, to spread fear in the community. Terror organizations will often distribute recruitment materials to these groups and use them to spread propaganda.
Many conspiracy theories have been made about the 911 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center Towers. But most of them are simply untrue. Here are some of the most popular conspiracy theories:
1) The government was behind the attacks – it was a false flag operation to justify a war in the Middle East, but the government actually knew that most of the planes used were fake.
2) The government threatened the hijackers and coerced them into committing the attacks by promising to pay them for their services.
3) The government was behind the attacks, but they were not the only perpetrators – Islamic terrorists were also responsible for the attacks.
4) The government was not responsible for the attacks, but they were responsible for covering it up or lying about it.
5) The attacks were staged by the government, Islamic terrorists and/or a third group to justify a war in the Middle East.