As we all know, being bored can be a real drag. It seems like there’s nothing to do and time seems to drag on. But fear not, because there are plenty of fun and free browser games to play when you’re feeling bored. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Agar.io – This game has been around for a while, but it never gets old. You start off as a tiny cell and your goal is to consume other cells to become bigger. The catch? Other players are also trying to do the same thing, so you have to watch out for them too.
2. Slither.io – Similar to Agar.io, Slither.io has you controlling a worm-like creature and your goal is to grow as long as possible by consuming pellets and other players. The longer you get, the harder it is to avoid crashing into other players.
3. Cookie Clicker – This game is simple yet addictive. You click the cookie to earn points, which you can then use to buy upgrades and make the process of earning points even faster. It’s a great way to pass the time and see just how many cookies you can click in a row.
4. 2048 – This puzzle game has you sliding numbered tiles around a grid, trying to combine them to make the number 2048. It sounds easy, but it’s surprisingly difficult and will keep you entertained for hours.
5. GeoGuessr – This game uses Google Street View to drop you in a random location and you have to guess where in the world you are. It’s a fun way to learn about different parts of the world and test your geography skills.
6. The Wiki game – This game has you starting on a random Wikipedia page and your goal is to get to another random Wikipedia page using only the links on each page. It’s a great way to learn about new topics and test your knowledge.
7. Canabalt – This classic game has you running and jumping over obstacles as you try to escape a city being destroyed by aliens. It’s simple but challenging and a great way to pass the time.