Media-amazon.com/images/I/61AbPaOSHmL.jpg” class=”wp_automatic_gallery” />
(as of Feb 07,2023 05:32:02 UTC – Details)
Day traders can be alerted to market movements that could cause them. Trading on news is a very popular strategy. Market expectations and market psychology are important factors in scheduling announcements, such as corporate earnings or economic statistics. When these expectations are not met, or exceeded, markets react. This can be a huge benefit to day traders.
In this book you will find the real basis for choosing your ideal day trading strategy:
– Which financial assets and which markets are best suited for day trading?
– What are the best time frames to trade intraday?
– The technical analysis basis a day trader must know
– How to manage the capital in every single trade and within the trading day
– How to set your goals upwards while earning and how to cut your losses
– How to transform the notions learned into a practical step by step operational protocol that allows you to minimize emotion
The first key point which completely defeats all that information is the lack of a strategy. Without a detailed plan, the challenge with millions of other players on the market cannot be undertaken. Even more critical is to understand that the strategy you decide to adopt cannot be trivially copied by other successful traders, otherwise any financial guru would be able to train others like him.
Publisher : Martin Debroh (July 23, 2021)
Language : English
Paperback : 190 pages
ISBN-10 : 1774850842
ISBN-13 : 978-1774850848
Item Weight : 6.9 ounces
Dimensions : 5 x 0.4 x 8 inches